Saint Louis Cemetery is Holy Name's parish owned cemetery that dates back to the late 1800s and Saint Louis Catholic Church. Located in the 1400 block of South Main St., it now consists of 7672 ground spaces, one mausoleum building with 64 crypts and one columbarium with 24 niches. Spaces available for sale total 1873.
Contact the Parish Office for more information. 270-826-2096