Holy Name of Jesus Parish is an equal opportunity employer that provides a wide range of benefits. All interested applicants may submit a resume and cover letter to:
Responsible for all maintenance of all building and grounds owned by Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church except for the Holy Name of Jesus School buildings.
· A person in good standing in the community.
· A person able to receive and evaluate bids for special projects.
· The ability to successfully complete a criminal history and background check
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Order and Purchase supplies and equipment
· Repair and Maintain buildings and grounds
· Obtain bids for special projects and any necessary permits
· Oversee special projects
· Supervise Out-Sourced Contractors
· Works closely with Pastor, Associate Pastor, Staff and Contractors
· Assist School Maintenance Personal when needed
· Repair and Maintain of St. Margaret Center
· Tasks as directed by the Pastor
· Snow Removal for sidewalks, entrances and parking lots
· Regular deep cleaning of Parish Hall, hallways and restrooms.
· Regular deep cleaning of Bradley Center, entryway and offices, restrooms and multipurpose Room.
· Routine spraying for bugs
· Check the grounds routinely for maintenance issues, trash, leaf removal, etc.
The characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, sit, reach with hands and arms; talk and hear and occasionally required to climb stairs and ladders, balance, stoop, or kneel. The employee must frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds.