|Serving Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church for over 40 years|
Since its earliest days, the Holy Name Men's Club has raised thousands of dollars and donated hundreds of volunteer hours for use within our parish. Dinners, benefits, dances and numerous other fundraising activities make it possible for the Men's Club to provide scholarships, purchase equipment and make repairs wherever needed in our parish.
The Men's Club truly symbolizes what is meant by the dedication of one's Time, Talent and Treasure to our church and to our parish family. A Little History
President - Aaron Hauser
Vice President - Shane Holland
Treasurer - Kirk Hazelwood
Secretary - Michael Thomson
To Join you must be 18 years old and a member or married to a member of Holy Name Parish. Dues are only $5.00 each year. Meetings are every 2nd Wednesday of the month. Doors open at 5:30pm, dinner at 6:30pm and meeting at 7:00pm.
September 8 & 9 – Holy Name Fall Festival
September 13 – Monthly Meeting
September 23 – Class Reunion
October 11 – Monthly Meeting
November 8 – Monthly Meeting
Holy Name Men's Club can host your class reunions and company banquets. We can cook your food of choice and serve to your old classmates or your fellow co-workers. Give us a call to help you prepare your next party. (270) 748-0325.
Holy Name Men's Club grants one $1,000.00 scholarship to qualifying seniors at Henderson County High School, Evansville Memorial, Owensboro Catholic High or any other accredited high school. the Johnny Tigue-Holy Name Men's Club Memorial Scholarship shall be awarded to an individual who graduated from the 8th grade at Holy Name School. The recipient will receive $500.00 for each of two semesters of College. Prior to receiving a check each semester, the recipient must show proof to the Holy Name Men's Club of having registered in college.
Criteria for this scholarship:
- Student must have attended and graduated form the 8th grade at Holy Name School.
- Be a senior at Henderson County, Evansville Memorial, Owensboro Catholic High, or any other accredited high school.
- The applicant's family must be a participating member of the Holy Name of Jesus Parish in Henderson, Kentucky.
- Letters of recommendation must be originals and signed by the author
- Typewritten applications and statements are preferred over handwritten submissions
- The official application form must be used.
- Attached other pertinent information as desired.
- Submit application to the Holy Name Parish office.